October 28, 2021
10 AM to 4 PM
3415 NY-19 S Warsaw, NY 14569
All Elders and CMCs are expected to attend.
Church staff and lay leaders are invited.
OneDay '21 Schedule
9:30 Registration open in the main church building
10:00 Morning Session: Clarify Reality
11:30 Meet with Field Superintendents
1:00 Afternoon Session: Consider Possibilities
2:30 Meet with Field Superintendents
3:15 Closing Session
We invite you and your team to make appointments to meet with:
Dave Francis - property and legal questions
Honna Curtis - church finances, EPP, treasurer training
Rachel Anderson - clergy tax questions and church finances
Steve Macaluso - Free Methodist Foundation, loans, investments, personal finance
Reserve an appointment HERE. The appointments are 15 minutes each. If you believe you need more time, sign-up for 2 slots.
Questions to pray through as you and your team prepare for OneDay:
1. Who do you know is your current “committed core”?
- Engaged (attending in person or engaged online)
1a. What is their passion/ministry/gifts?
2. Who do you have engaging unexpectedly? (New people, people not previously involved)
2a. Are they passionate about some ministry you haven’t considered in the past?
3. Who do you have “showing up” (in person or engaged virtually) who you haven’t considered before for ministry or leadership? (Youth, elderly, newer, ‘doesn’t look like you’)
4. What are ministries and programs you are struggling to maintain?
5. Where have you seen God unexpectedly at work over the past year?